* GOT A BEAUTIFUL HOME AND MY AGENT WENT OVER AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY! REFER HER OUT ALL THE TIME!! THAT'S WHY SHE IS A #1 AGENT WITH A #1 REALTOR! - D. Bernard, Ijamsville, MD
* CHRISTINE IS A GREAT AGENT....WOULD REFER TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING TO BUY OR SELL!!! SHE DID EVERYTHING TO GET ME TOP DOLLAR FOR MY HOME AND TO GET ME THE BEST PRICE ON MY NEW HOME! - C. Kerrigan, Washington, DC
* SHE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY AND I'VE NEVER MET AN AGENT THAT GOES ALL OUT TO REPRESENT YOU LIKE SHE DOES!!! A++++ - D. Rossi, Frederick, MD
* CHRISTINE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH....SHE IS THOROUGH WITH REPRESENTING US AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK WITH HER AND REFER HER TO OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!! - K. Bachbauer, Rockville, MD
* CHRISTINE IS AN AWESOME AGENT....WOULD REFER TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING TO BUY!!! SHE DID EVERYTHING TO GET ME MY NEW DREAM HOME! - E. McLeod, District Heights
12/31/2014 - mel doxie
- Ms. Christine Sherrod was the seller for our house at Leisure World Maryland last fall. She was always accessible, easy to work with and most efficient. She was very professional and helpful in her suggestions to us on how to responsibly and best show our house. Her suggestions were always on point. She exhibited excellent taste and provided decisive advice. We credit Ms. Sherrod's diligence and timely oversight of all relevant real estate requirements with the successful and relatively speedy sale of our house to our satisfaction.12/11/2014 - damh00
10/18/2014 - obielu
10/01/2014 - kmd14
- Christine is extremely professional. She executed our transition from Florida back to Northern Virginia. She is a great reference for relocation and we are so grateful to have her on our team! I would absolutely recommend her and will use her in our future.
09/26/2014 - sbsltc Sold a Condo home in 2014 in Silver Spring, MD. Christine is very honest dedicated and hardworking agent. She is always available and supportive. You may always count on her and she is experienced and knowledgadble.
Sold a home in 2014.
Christine went the extra mile to ensure that we got the best deal possible when selling my mom's Condo, and yet operated with the goal of win/win for both buyer and seller. She also helped with guidance of setting the unit up and took steps on her own to make it look better. I couldn't ask for more.
Bought a home in 2014.
- We, the buyers, experienced some glitches along the way though it appeared to us that this was due to the total inattention of the seller's agent once the contract was signed. Despite this our agent, Christine, covered the gaps and kept things moving. The seller's agent didn't even tell anyone, not even the settlement attorney, that the seller wouldn't be attending the closing (having relocated out of the area) causing major last-minute frenzy. Christine pulled it all together just hours before the contract was to expire. Her efforts are much appreciated! She was always quick to respond, was very knowledgeable, and delightful to work with.
05/19/2014 - uskeefers Bought a Condo home in 2014 in Silver Spring, MD.
- Christine brought a wealth of useful knowledge to a fluid property market, and hit a bulls-eye.
She was the most responsive realtor I've dealt with in over 25 years of buying and selling, and I highly recommend her.
03/11/2014 - dvicino
- Christine is a very friendly, people person who was a delight to work with. She will be my agent for all future sales and purchases as long as she is in the business.
She listed and sold a home of ours and also showed us other properties.
02/24/2014 - theresakrobinson
- I first contacted Christine when I saw that she was a top realtor and was impressed that she answered the phone. We met soon after that at my home where she gave me advice on what to update in my house and asked me questions about where I would like to buy and what I'd like to buy. Soon after she brought me to see condos in White Flint Station and then in The Gallery because she had sold condos in The Gallery to people who loved living here . She answered my phone calls and emails quickly, always answering my questions completely. We decided together on a selling price for my house which had a contract written up on the first day it was listed. So I never had to have an open house! Christine is so personable that I know everyone who meets who must love her.
02/06/2014 - paulaclancy
- I would recommend Christine if anyone wants to purchase or sell any property. She was available to me whenever I had a problem or question with the sale of my dad's co-op. She is very knowledgeable and will make sure things are taken care of for your sale or purchase.
- Christine worked with me 3 years ago on the purchase of my residence. She was extremely diligent in sending me well researched homes on the market that met my expectations. She was also extremely knowledgeable about the local real estate market. When i decided to resell the property, I called on Christine again and she was very proactive in helping me get the property ready for market. The property sold the first day it was on the market. It sold before the scheduled open house on the first week-end the property was on the market. The sales price was to my satisfaction and reimbursement for her services was fair and just in my opinion. All parties to the contract were happy with the outcome.
01/22/2014 - Barbcornyn
- Christine can be relied upon to respond IMMEDIATELY to client questions, requests and concerns, rain, shine, ice or snow, in town or out of town 24/7. She was prompt, efficient and courteous. Her extensive knowledge of all aspects of real estate marketing, transactions, and in particular, Leisure World rules and processes, made her an ideal agent for my situation -- selling my Mother's house in LW. She has a great team at Weichert who work well together never leaving matters unattend or questions unanswered. She was very courteous of my Mother's privacy while she still lived in the house. After my Mother moved out, she was immediately available to check the house, painters for me even in cold and icy weather, and willing to help with every detail. It was a huge comfort to have her and the Weichert team on my side.
01/16/2014 - steven613
- Christine is amazing! She is one of the best real estate agents I have ever worked with.
This was a very complex sale, and Christine went above and beyond to get it closed. I give her high marks all around. She has excellent market knowledge, and was a trusted advisor for those difficult decisions you always need to make.
If you want to sell a property in LeisureWorld, you'd be crazy not to list with her.10/17/2013 - Chabi Kalita
- Christine Sherrod is an excellent realtor. She is very impressive and she has excellent knowledge in real estate business. She is very responsive in all the events relating to real estate. We highly recommend her to any one who looks for an excellent realtor.
08/27/2013 - user3557804
- Ms. Sherrod is/was very knowledgeable about this market, gave excellent advice on seeking financing, dealing with the lender, being prepared for settlement.
She made he home buying process easy/less stressful.
08/27/2013 - user2516653
06/12/2013 - user1876720
- Christine was a GREAT realtor! After 25 houses and 4 offers that never panned out, she finally helped my wife and I find our dream home. She was a consummate professional the entire time and was extremely knowledgeable about real estate and the specific area in which we were looking. Her expertise was invaluable throughout the process and her astute handling of all the nuances associated with purchasing a home truly put our hearts and minds at ease. Christine was very patient with us as we drug her from town to town meticulously analyzing each potential buy. We felt that she always had our best interest at heart which is why we would strongly recommend Christine to anyone. Thanks again Christine!
02/25/2013 - user6721177
02/13/2013 - MiFuMe
- I am so glad Christine was our realtor. When my bf and I decided to buy a house, I found her on internet. I emailed her for the first time, and she responded me in 15 min. When she looked at a house with us, she provided many insights which we would not have noticed. She was always there before our appointment time, and she was on top of everything during the purchasing process. Yes, she is a great realtor. Yet I learned she is even better than “great”. Well, this happened. Right after closing, we found a water pump leaking. I did not realize this because it only happened when certain facets got used. The leak was supposedly fixed after the house inspection, but obviously it was incomplete fix. My boyfriend and I panicked…..because we just signed a whole bunch of papers at closing. It is too late! We contacted Christine as well as seller’s realtor. Seller’s realtor was not willing to do anything at first…like he does not want to be bothered. But Christine said to us that she WILL take care of this. And she did… After Christine talked to the seller’s realtor and explained that it is his responsibility, he was driven to fix the problem (thank you for straightening him up!!). When the pump couldn’t be easily fixed, he replaced the whole pump. Without Christine, we may have ended up paying for it. See, it demonstrates you really want to have a great realtor on your side. It makes a big difference…especially when something goes wrong. My boyfriend and I are just so thankful to Christine…she is the best.
10/16/2012 - user0644081
Christine was a great real estate agent. She went over and beyond helping us to get things completed on our check list. If we was not available to meet with the contractors she would meet them for us. I enjoyed working with Christine and would use her again!!!!
06/18/2012 - user7618309
- "Going above and beyond" hardly begins to characterize the efforts Christine has provided to us in selling our home. She has ensured all possible marketing tools were utilized to their fullest, from websites to multiple open houses. She dealt professionally with all potential offers and was certain to advise us with each turn. She readily responded to all our questions personally and timely. I can not say enough about the how much she cares for her clients to ensure the best of results.
04/18/2012 - user493537
- Christine was there for me every step of the way in the purchase of my new home. She showed me several, and I never felt any pressure to make a decision until I was ready. She’s a professional of the highest level and her people skills are outstanding. She was very easy to talk to and always available. Thanks, Christine!
03/12/2012 - user156372
- Christine is a jem, helpful understanding, caring and of course well versed in real estate. I had the jitters about this big step but she inspired me to take that next step in my life and go forward. She was right!!
03/09/2012 - user409559
- Christine is EXCELLENT AND EXTREMELY RESPONSIVE. She came highly recommended and she more than met my high expectations. She had my apartment in contract in less than 2 weeks after it was placed in her hands - at a very tough time to sell.
The person who was renting my property asked Christine to assist her in finding a place and Christine did just that, and found a great place for my tenant to move into in a very short time.
Christine presents herself very well, is very professional, masters the world wide web, advertises her properties better than most and GETS RESULTS! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER! Guarantee you will not be sorry!
12/01/2011 - eileen2100
- i purchased a 2 bed condo in leisure world this past november, 2011
christine spent at least 12 days showing me all the 2 bed condos available that i asked her in addition to her suggestions
she had me on the computer for all new 2 bed condos where i found the unit i wanted
we negotiated the contract, found financing suitable and closed the sale
she was always available when i need her
a great agent
09/10/2011 - Iren J. Vallario
- Christine is a very professional Real Estate agent. She is very knowledgeable and was very responsive. I could not have a better agent and also she is an awesome person. I highly recommend her. She helped me to find a two bedroom condo and also sold my old place in Bethesda. She was always there for me and helped. Christine thank you for everything !
- Christine takes extra time to show me around the neighbourhood of the areas I am interested to buy a house e.g. community pool, shopping areas, lakes/parks. She works very hard and responses very quickly to my questions/requests. She is very flexible with work schedule for clients. In addition, Christine gives helpful advices on things/features I should consider when I look at houses on the market and assists me with signing a contract for a house. I appreciate all of her wonderful helps!
07/26/2011 - Marlena51