Christine SherrodTop Realtor
e-Pro, Realtor, CRS
3816 International Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20906
Phone: (301) 598-4222 ext: 105
Direct Line: (301) 908-8747
Fax: (301) 598-0251
Cellular: (301) 908-8747
Chairman's Club, Top 5% National Sales Award
Gardening, decorating, and going to auctions!
* Christine is native to the area, born in DC and growing up in Bethesda and Rockville, Maryland, and has 30 years in the sales and marketing industry, providing her clients with a high level of real estate expertise. Her business continues to grow in 2017 from numerous client referrals.
* As an investor and consumer, Christine has been involved in the real estate industry for 25 years.
* Specializing in working with first-time homebuyers, short sales, and bank-owned properties.
Working with buyers and sellers in the Washington, DC area–Let me help you find your new home or help you sell your existing home!
Professional Awards & Affiliations:
* National Association of Realtors (NAR)
* Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
* Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR)
* Multiple Listing Service (MRIS/MLS)
* Weichert Certified Internet Lead Specialist
* Weichert Certified Mentor Specialist
* Weichert Certified Rental Specialist
* Weichert Certified Relocation Specialist
* Foreclosure / Bank Owned Property Specialization
* Multiple Listing Service (MRIS/MLS)
* Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR)
* Washington DC Association of Realtors (WDCAR)
* Weichert Gold President’s Club
* Weichert Chairman’s Club
* Top 5% National Sales Award
* Member, ActiveRain Real Estate Network
* e-Pro, CRS
* Campaign Manager for Weichert’s Annual Toy Drive
* State of Maryland Notary Public
* Member, Potomac Chamber of Commerce
* Member, Bethesda Chamber of Commerce
* Member, Rockville Chamber of Commerce
* Member, Olney Chamber of Commerce
SYNOPSIS: As a Buyer’s Agent, I work primarily with first-time homebuyers, buyers that are relocating, buyers that need a larger home, and buyers that are downsizing. I also work with consumers and investors interested in pre-foreclosures, foreclosures, and bank-owned properties in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.; commercial and lot/land properties included.
As a Seller’s Agent, I have been successful with my sellers because of my extensive marketing campaign approach and strong community ties, as I have lived in the Washington Metropolitan Area for the past 50 years!
My expertise in preparing my listings for the market is what is needed to get TOP $$$ in today’s changing market! Every one of my listings that has sold brings TOP $$$ because of how I prepare it for presentation! And, having a background in interior design helps!
If you are relocating to the area, and have a home to sell, I can also help you find a top agent to sell your current home anywhere in the U.S. because of Weichert’s U.S.-wide Relocation Network.
I have extensive experience working with buyers with a solid knowledge of the different neighborhoods. My neighborhood knowledge has allowed me to find my buyers the home of their dreams–At the best price and in the neighborhood of their choice!
The Government supports home ownership.. and NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY — with interest rates remaining low.. AND, because it is a buyer’s market, there are more homes to choose from……a 250% rise in active listings. Never before have there been more homes to choose from in this buyer’s market!
AND, because of the changed market, I have been 100% SUCCESSFUL in getting sellers to pay my buyer’s closing costs. And, with my knowledge in the home inspection field, I’ve been successful in getting additional $$$.
If you are a first-time Maryland homebuyer,,, The Montgomery County Housing Opportunities Commission (HOC) Loan Program can give you more buying power because of their 3.9% interest step loan program. I can provide you with additional information on this great program along with other first-time homebuyer loan programs available! Bank of America has some great first-time homebuyer programs as well! I have turned numerous renters into happy homeowners. Please visit my website at www.christinesellsmaryland.com for more information on this program under “Tired of Renting?”!
You will find me to be a careful listener, a sage advisor, a shrewd negotiator, and very knowledgeable about the current real estate market. I approach each and every customer’s transaction with dedication, professionalism, and integrity. And, I work in partnership with each and every customer to ensure success.
Please visit me at www.ChristineSherrod.com
Let me put my neighborhood knowledge to work for you!
Licensed in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Proven Results Everytime!