Always working diligently on your behalf and with your best interests at heart!
Proven Results Everytime!
Christine is a native Washingtonian who has 25+ years in the real estate industry, providing her clients with a high level of real estate expertise. Her business continues to grow in 2019 from numerous referrals. Specializing in working with first-time homebuyers*relocation*foreclosures*short sales*senior communities*commercial and land/lot real estate.
If you are relocating to the area, and have a home to sell, I can also help you find a top agent to sell your current home.. because of Weichert's U.S.-wide Relocation Network.
I have extensive experience working with Buyers and Sellers with a solid knowledge of the different neighborhoods.....as I have lived in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area for the past 50+ years.
My neighborhood knowledge has allowed me to find my Buyers the home of their dreams--At the best price and in the neighborhood of their choice!
And, as a Seller's Agent, I have been successful with my Sellers because of my aggressive marketing campaign approach and internet strategies!
You will find me to be a careful listener, a sage advisor, a shrewd negotiator, and very knowledgeable about the current real estate market. I approach each and every customer's transaction with dedication, professionalism, and integrity. And, I work in partnership with each and every customer to ensure success.
Professional Awards & Affiliations:
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
• Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR)
• Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR)
• DC Association of Realtors (WDCAR)
• Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS)
• Certified Internet Lead Specialist
• Certified Mentor Specialist
• Certified Rental Specialist
• Certified Relocation Specialist
• Member, ActiveRain Real Estate Network
• Member, Naymz Professional Network
• Weichert Chairman’s Club
• Top 5% National Sales Award
Click here to See a METRORAIL SYSTEM Map
Tired of Renting?
If you are a First-Time Homebuyer, the Montgomery County Housing Opportunities Commission (HOC) has a great loan program for first-time homebuyers. Mortgage Purchase Program (MPP)
Purchasing a home is the largest financial transaction most people will make. The Housing Opportunities Commission (HOC) is committed to providing first time homebuyers with information to help them make responsible financial decisions as they prepare for homeownership.
- Each adult occupant of the property must be a first time home buyer.
The definition of a first time home buyer is someone who has not had any ownership interest in his/her primary residence anywhere during the last 3 years.
- HOC does not provide homes to purchase; buyers must locate their own home to purchase.
- Borrowers apply directly to the HOC participating lender of their choice; not to HOC.
- There is no waiting list for the MPP.
- Borrowers do not have to be a current resident of Montgomery County.
- Borrowers do not have to be working in Montgomery County to use the MPP. (Also see closing cost assistance).
- U.S. citizenship is not a requirement.
- MPP requires a home inspection for resale (previously occupied) properties.
At least one borrower in the household must provide a certificate of completion of a first time homebuyer education class.
- Household income cannot exceed HOC’s maximum income limits.
- The sales price of the property cannot exceed the maximum limit.
- Montgomery County properties only. Eligible Property/MPDU
- At least one borrower must attend settlement in person.
- A power of attorney for a buyer must be approved by HOC prior to settlement.
- Each borrower must have a credit score no lower than 640. See Free Credit Report.
Each borrower is required to provide the lender with a signed copy of his/her complete federal income tax returns for the last 3 years or a valid reason for not having to file.
- The MPP does not have a resale restriction on properties.
- MPP loans may be paid off at any time without penalty.
- The buyer is not allowed to rent back from the seller for more than 30 days. Why Rent When You Can Buy!
To successfully appeal your property tax bill, you first need to do a bit of sleuthing into your real estate assessment. Read
Your home is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make. Create a financial plan that takes into account repairs, upgrades, mortgages, insurance, and taxes. Read
Having a home emergency preparedness kit could be the key to your family’s safety if disaster strikes. Read
An annual check-up on your homeowners insurance can result in a healthier policy and a healthier pocketbook. Read
Your CLUE insurance report keeps your homeowners insurance claims alive for seven years—and that could cost you on your premiums. Read
Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.
© Copyright 2010 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
National Sales Award
3816 International Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20906
Cell: (301) 908-8747